Re: keyboard command to expand a standard "text area" field

On 22/07/2021 23:07, Phill Jenkins wrote:
> Quick question for keyboard users: What is the keyboard command to
> expand a "text area" field?
>
> Notice in the bottom right image of a standard HTML text area, there is
> a mouse control to grab and expand the area.  What is the keyboard
> command to do the equivalent in standard HTML?

I don't believe user agents that do implement this gripper/resize
control as part of their textarea rendering have bothered yet to make it
keyboard-operable/provide an equivalent functionality for keyboard users.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux