From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 11:42 AM
To: ML W3C, WAI <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Developer support

This email originated outside of OLG. Do not open attachments or click links unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear all,

I was asked by a customer if we can provide them for a new project with a web component library that is accessible. I have seen many and all of them were in need of repair in terms of accessibility and thus I would like to know if anyone here can point me to a respective library. It does not matter at all if it is free of charge or commercial. They just want to develop a new website and have it accessible from the get go which I think is quite nice and on top of it, it will safe me the time to fix it afterwards :-)

Thanks for your support!

Solong

     Ginger