From: Mattia Gentilini <mattia.gentilini@antreem.com>
Sent: 06 July 2021 10:50
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: web.dev managed focus and WCAG

The Lighthouse accessibility report lists the following between the items to be checked manually:

  *   The user's focus is directed to new content added to the page ( https://web.dev/managed-focus/ )
While the meaning and the importance of this item are clear to me, I'm not sure which WCAG 2.1 criterion, if any, could be met by following this suggestion. web.dev<http://web.dev> gives no links, and while the other items in the list can be easily linked to a WCAG 2.1 criterion, I have doubts on this one.

Can someone help? Thanks in advance :)

--
Mattia Gentilini
https://www.antreem.com/