Re: 1.3.1 info and relationships

Just a quick note that I agree with Patrick despite my earlier post. If
those headers actually make sense as headers but are just not visually
different from the rest of the text, my team would not fail the SC.

Greetings,

*Brian Bors*

Op di 23 mrt. 2021 om 20:14 schreef Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk