Re: Embedded PDFs

To the best of my knowledge an embedded PDF will lose its structure and
semantic information, no matter how accessible it is to begin with, and
no matter which tool is used to present it. I would suggest providing a
link to download the PDF - as a screen reader user myself, it is always
my preferred option for reading PDF available from websites.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com/