Re: Question about aria-live and abnormal voice over behavior

Hi Patrick,

I cannot access from the back end code. Thus, no idea what it looks like.
You are correct. The hint is the additional description. I don’t know why
it have that strange behavior. If i change to aria-live polite, it only fix
the first two fields. Not sure why.

Best