Re: 1.4.10: Reflow exception for an interactive e-book

Here are a few things to consider.

   1. Is the format necessary to convey meaning?
   2. Many people with low vision will not see this in multi-column format.
   Can it be presented in single column format even if some meaning is lost?
   3. If there is meaning loss, is there a way to mitigate the loss?

I think the primary measure is this: Are there large blocks of text that
cannot enlarge enough to be read without 2-dimensional scrolling. The AGWG
determined that 320 CSS Pixels horizontal or 256 CSS Pixels vertical with
reflow were necessary for accessibility.

If the text is part of art, like William Blake's illustrated engravings of
poems, then the fixed format is excused.

Do a careful analysis. If your book is used for education and it doesn't
reflow correctly, students with low vision who aren't really smart will not
succeed.

Best, Wayne