Re: page transition focus management for SPA

Hi Adam,

Taking a step back. What are the current behavior, expected behavior, and
steps to reproduce? Starting from launching the screen reader and the
browser, please describe the sequence of relevant keystrokes and screen
reader announcements.

I'd like to understand the problem more clearly before suggesting further
solutions.

Mitchell Evan, CPWA
linkedin.com/in/mitchellrevan
Twitter @mitchellrevan