Re: Accessibility of two extremes

In general I would agree with Steve on this.

However, if you have gone to black and white with graphic effects for
clarity, I suspect you are doing pretty well (assumoing that you can zoom
this to at least 5x without it breaking). I would consider the
availability of an additional colouring sheme as a bonus, because for
people with higher visual acuity it might be more relaxing and so helpful.

Turning down contrast is something that I generally expect people to know
how to do (it has been a function since the days of CRT TVs before I was
born, and I am not young).

I have a vague memory of talking to people who actually find it helpful to
reduce contrast, in a quick search I can't find any information about a
condition that makes that important, so I hope someone can bring some more
information to the discussion.

cheers

Chaals