Re: { Flip Cards - Hover/Focus }

Thanks all. I have a 'like you a bit/hate' relationship with flip cards,
these are all great points and am thankful as I feel it strengthens the
case on being mindful of them.
Marc, appreciate the youtube video as well! it brought to mind when iphone
7 came out and the parallax effect made people nauseous.

Cheers and hope everyone has a good friday!