Re: Re: Question on Ins and Del - : Re: Or! - RE: Re: how to code strikethroughs for a screenreader

These elements are now pretty old (like two decades) and I am glad that
systems are finally getting around to adding suppport.

That said, it is probably about the same amount of work to add support for
HTML elements as to also add the support for ARIA, and it would make sense
to do both at once.

So long as that isn't an excuse for slowing down support for old basic
stuff.

cheers