Re: Survey for mapping digital accessibility skills

Hello Armony,

your survey collects information about people but you have no privacy
policy, no statement of what you are going to do with the information and
how you manage privacy of responders.

Given that self-selecting surveys are wildly unreliable representations of
anything, it would be encouraging to have some more detail about the
methodology used to assess the feedback received.

It would also be helpful to address the relationship between this project,
the IAAP certification scheme that has been running for a few years now,
individual offerings from recognised Universities, and a variety of other
training initiatives that have been around over the last couple of decades.

cheers

Chaals