Re: Table with a horizontal scroll bar

The big problem with scroll bars is they are not useful for large print. If
the data in the cell is text the scroll bar forces horizontal scrolling.
Evan worse scroll bars often blow off the screen in large print (or low
resolution). Scrolling to get from column to column is ok in tables, but
scrolling within columns is not.