Re: Focus indicators for grouped controls

Patrick wrote:
> i'd still warn that it needs to clarify that it's only when interacting
> with the keyboard, as otherwise, again, it invalidates/outlaws
> :focus-visible and browser behavior / heuristics

Most of the areas we use 'focus' frame it as 'keyboard focus', so I don't think that's a big issue.

'Keyboard focus' is (in my mind) a sub-set of 'focus', which could be from any input.

SCs which don't frame it as keyboard focus are:
- Focus order (I don't think mouse/touch would count as sequential navigation);
- On focus (would need to explain the focus added by clicking is a by-product);
- Status messages (is in the context of AT focus).

Still thinking about "The point of interaction for the user’s input."

Happy to have other proposals...

-Alastair