Re: quick link to recent captcha guidelines?

hello:
 i do not have any links but i wanted to make sure that you understand that
use of   math problems is  not an  accessible  answer to the problem.

using math problems assumes  that every one has the ability to do math. if
a math  problem is used your locking out people that have a cognitive
disability and or learning disability.
 my personal favorite    way to  deal with the problem is a   honey pot.
 we have a reel problem with  spammers and   we need a  better option to
solve it then blocking  large groups of people  from using the web. lucy
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces