Re: [External Sender] Re: Indicating required fields mandatory or not (SC 3.3.2 or 2.4.6)

However, if you are also trying to show that your organization has an
accessibility process in place, and is taking steps to ensure
accessibility, then you don't want to stray too far from the WCAG standards.

--
*Brian Lovely*
Capital One Digital Accessibility