Re: accessible autocomplete

Michelleanne

Doug pointed me at this video on an older autocomplete.
The latest version is due to land in the GDS toolkit soon.
He was not sure if the national careers website is using the GDS
autocomplete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRVgWT3glII

(Another on the broader topic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol9t-ERYqFM)

Steve