Re: Disabled form fields

Thanks All for your contributions.

Sounds like we are in general agreement, that it may be affected by the
exception, but that it should not be, and that it should possibly be made
much clearer to users when a field is disabled to avoid confusion.

Note that disabled and readonly fields do not behave the same, and each
have their specific role to play in forms:

   - Disabled controls do not receive focus / readonly do.
   - Disabled controls are skipped in tabbing navigation / readonly are
   included in tabbing.
   - Disabled values are not posted for processing / readonly values are
   posted (even though the user cannot change this value).

Kindest regards
Harry