Re: Organisational factors of accessible websites

Hi Wilco Fiers,

Thanks for sharing it. I'm thinking about accessibility a few months ago
and that paper makes me think more and more (I've still only read some
chapters).

I love theses sentences:

- "*Developing awareness and knowledge*"

- "*The minister proposes an approach that is less focused on testing
conformance at the end of the process and one that is more focused on the
implementation process as a whole*."

Recently, I made a talk about accessibility. I needed to talk about what
I'd learnt after making a lot of mistakes, because of a lack of knowledge.
I had a lack of empathy, because of a lack of information/knowledge.

I think those sentences from the paper are a good summary for me:

- At the end of the talk, a person told me: "You made accessibility
accessible. I wasn't aware of a lot of things.". Me neither. Although I
think it's still necessary more effort to make documentation
accessible/easy.

- Accessibility, security, testing, ... cannot be only at the end of the
process. We need continuous feedback during the whole development process.

Thanks again for sharing that paper. I'll continue reading it.

Best regards,
Raquel