Re: Bold vs Strong

Hi Folks,

I found a tweet yesterday (thanks Aidan Tierney) that linked to an A List Apart article on Conversational Semantics by Aaron Gustafson. I think this article sheds some light on this conversation, so here is the url:
https://alistapart.com/article/conversational-semantics <https://alistapart.com/article/conversational-semantics>

Taliesin