From: Elizabeth Linnetz [mailto:elizabeth.linnetz@theprimacy.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 10:23 AM
To: Matt Elton <mattelton35@gmail.com>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: WCAG v2.1 for mobile website evaluation

Hi Matt,

You’ll find different issues on a mobile vs. desktop view – even if most of the elements are the same, frequently the menu renders differently on mobile vs. desktop.  Tabs may render as accordions and need to be tested, and other elements may change as well. You’ll want to make sure that anything hidden in mobile renders properly on desktop and remains hidden from screen readers.  VoiceOver, TalkBack, JAWS, and NVDA all have different quirks as well.