Re: ADA Compliance - Links to Third Party Websites

Hi Dan,

UC Berkeley was sued for video content that was not adequately captioned
<https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/03/06/u-california-berkeley-delete-publicly-available-educational-content>
(as well as MOOCs that weren't accessible
<https://mfeldstein.com/clarifications-uc-berkeleys-accessibility-decision-restrict-video-access/>).
They were sued by someone outside of the school, but still under Section
504. Presumably a student could have sued them as well or filed an Office
of Civil Rights complaint. So if the content is educational in nature or
relates to some sort of required action (like registering for classes),
then I think it'd likely need to be accessible, regardless of where it is
hosted or the platform used.

Note: I'm not a lawyer!

Best,
Brian