Re: ADA Compliance - Links to Third Party Websites

@Sean Murphy
Yes, we would be able to modify the content. However, only to a certain
extent as we won't have access to the actual code of the website. Yeah, the
policy is so fuzzy haha.

@Karen Lewellen
Yes, that is correct. Specifically, the organization is a University
Institution, and the content creators using third party
applications/websites such as YouTube are either "agents" of the university
or faculty.