Re: EPUB -Videos

Hopefully WebVTT would work with it, if not I would file bug reports
with the ePub viewer, WebVTT is fairly established now as the standard
way to include captions / subtitles / chapters with HTML5 media and ePub
software should support it.

It's with the HTML5 track element.

WebVTT is very similar to SRT but has some noticeable differences.