Re: Accessible name testing

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:55:56 -0500
To: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>
Cc: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, jcraig@apple.com
- Rich, who has retired

This looks like an interesting tool, and I will definitely add giving it
a try to my TODO list. In the meantime, you mention a lack of consistent
results. Could you please provide some specific examples? Also, if there
is something which you think is a bug in the spec itself, please file an
issue here: https://github.com/w3c/accname/issues

Thanks!
--joanie