Re: Assistive Technology Detection

Oh...I realized one of my sentences in my "soapbox" is inaccurate.  So...in
your heads...replace this sentence:

"ADA requirements are not based on statistics.  It only takes one user with
a disability to result in an ADA compliant."

with this one:

"An organizations risk of receiving a valid ADA complaint is not based on
the number of their current customers with a disability.  It only takes one
user  (customer, potential customer, employee, applicant) with a disability
to result in a valid ADA compliant."

Thanks to Phill for gently reminding me that there are a ton of statistics
(data) that went in to the crafting of the requirements.

Peace out,

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[image: IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals:
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>