RE: Font accessibility

I have an historical question in relation to font, resizing of text, ETc. Why hasn't magnification software been included in the standards as they do assist with all of these types of issues. They also go far higher than 200% or 400%. As there are users who require the really large text like 8 times magnification. By the standards this group of users are sort of left out.

I was partly wondering why the ownership is placed on the browser and not the assistive tech magnification software.

Also did resizing of images get into v2.1?

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/02_standard_ciscoblue02.png]

Sean Murphy
SR ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
seanmmur@cisco.com<mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com>