Re: 508 Software Tester Software Coding Advice for Software Developers

It is certainly possible to do this.

It is, as I understand it, the intention of the techniques documents to
provide this information. One of the problems is getting people who have
dealt with something not covered there already to actually provide the
content so it can be added.

cheers

Chaals

--