Re: 508 Software Tester Software Coding Advice for Software Developers

I know my organization has struggled with the challenges of developing accessible software, so I would find a resource quite helpful, though it wouldn’t necessarily need to be just Section 598, as EN 301 549 covers Section 508 and then some.

Emily Ogle