RE: FF add-on for displaying accessible names ??

The Visual ARIA Favlet<http://whatsock.com/training/matrices/visual-aria.htm> can be used to display the calculated accessible name.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila

Chief Accessibility Officer

Level Access, inc. (formerly SSB BART Group, inc.)

(703) 637-8957

Jon.avila@levelaccess.com

Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Blog

Looking to boost your accessibility knowledge? Check out our free webinars!

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.