FF add-on for displaying accessible names ??

From: Michael A. Peters <mpeters@domblogger.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 05:06:20 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi, I found a FireFox add-on that shows me landmarks, though it does not
pick up on the semantic html5 tags unless I specifically add the role
attribute. It has helped me understand how landmarks are seen.

Is there a similar add-on that would maybe show me the accessible name
on mouseover instead of the the standard title attribute?

I know about the WAVE testing site and that works to see them but when
auto-generating accessible names and tweaking code it would be useful if
I could easily see what the resulting accessible name is on my dev machine.

If such an add-on exist, I did not find it.

Thanks.