Re: progressbar role

Thank you.

I'm Linux only, I have to get orca working but I can't test with the
screen readers that most people use until I can afford to build a
windows system again.

I was just going off of what the Mozilla page says, which is that
changes should be read to the user as it updates but it will only update
when the audio itself is playing.