Re: AInspector and Landmark Roles

An aside as I understand it is for content not directly related to the
main content but may be of interest to the reader.

For example in an article on math, in a section about Euler's Law, a
very brief biography about Euler would go in an aside element. It isn't
pertinent to Euler's law itself but is beneficial to the reader.

In such a case, the aside should be a child of the section on Euler's
Law rather than at the same level as the main element, should it not?

I'm not defining a role to the aside, just using the aside tag as an
aside tag but the landmark role of complementary seems to be implicit.