RE: PDFs and WCAG 2.4.5

Brian,

When I review the Sc’s, the SiteMap could have a link to each specific PDF document from the web page, a search functionality and you have fulfilled the requirement. In the actual PDF, the table of content is one method and the bookmarks is the second method to fulfil this sc. I don’t think the SC is expecting a link to each specific chapter within a PDF document. As how would the user be able to jump to a specific chapter from a link?

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/08_standard_graphic.png]

Sean Murphy
ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
seanmmur@cisco.com<mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com>