Re: Technical question about Javascript disabled option

javascript disabled -> “Please enable Javascript, this site to requires
JavaScript” ;  is the text shown for web products at my company .

Atwood' <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Atwood>s Law: Any application
that *can* be written in JavaScript, *will* eventually be written in
JavaScript.

Most site over the past decade at least use Jquery and the trend is to even
generate HTML using JavaScript i.e. they are moving towards React, Angular,
Vuejs etc. So, It  would really difficult for most businesses to opt a
different route. More over Javascript can be used an asset to make site
better accessible and give the assistive technology user similar
experience. An Airline had earlier had alternate accessible pure html site
without any CSS and JS but only for an year. It was not the same experience
and it would be really difficult to maintain both. Now they have made there
main site accessible.

Thank you,
Ashraf Mohammad