Re: Negative numbers

From: Mohith BP <mohith.ckm49@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 15:12:06 +0530
To: Joseph Yang <joesaiyang@gmail.com>
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

Most of the times in the default verbosity Voice over and other screen
readers read dash instead of minus if there is a space between the
currency symbol or the numbers.
Using the either of the html or unicode markup helps to read the
symbols properly:
Instead of dash for minus, please use either '&minus;' or '&#8722;'

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.