Re: auto-updating/scrolling content and applicability of BOTH 2.2.1 and 2.2.2

On 31/08/2017 22:03, David MacDonald wrote:
> We wouldn't interpret it that way.

While I appreciate your very economical answers...indulge me: what would
you not interpret that way? As in, more explicitly: you have an
auto-scroller on a site's homepage, it has a pause button. Is that a
pass for 2.2.1 or a fail (as there was no mechanism to pause/stop
"before encountering it" since it's on the homepage)?