Fra: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) [mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com]
Sendt: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 8:22 AM
Til: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>; WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Emne: RE: non-landmark forms

tobias

Is this something like an answer/question page or a page that lists recorded comments? If there is some sort of information indicating the date and person who created the comment. I would be leaning towards using headings here. This helps a screen reader user to jump to the next comment. Visually I would suspect it would help people to break up the information into logical sections. The whole area would be a region as well.

If you can share more specific or provide an example page, then people might be able to give more info.

Sean Murphy
ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
seanmmur@cisco.com
Tel: +61 2 8446 7751