Re: non-landmark forms

Hi Sean,

On 02/08/17 08:22, Sean Murphy (seanmmur) wrote:
> Is this something like an answer/question page or a page that lists
> recorded comments?

no, not really. It is more like a regular blog post or some other
content that has a commenting section below. In other words, the
comments are not the main content of the page. I think a single entry in
the outline would be sufficient for the whole commenting section.

My question is really specifically about the landmark role: Is it good
practice to supress implicit form landmarks via `role="presentation"`?

tobias