Presentations on WCAG 2.1, mobile accessibility, and more [was: WAI @ CSUN conference - additional sessions added]

Here are "slides" from some WAI-related presentations at the CSUN conference in early March[1]:

WCAG 2.1 — A New Version of Accessibility Guidelines
  - https://www.w3.org/2017/Talks/0303_WCAG21_MC/#(1)

What Comes After WCAG 2.1
  - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YjaxD3qNAUV0dcx485AyEpq5RY_WpXgFk27TozDbPM8/

Mobile Accessibility: Is Mobile Really Different Than Desktop?
  - https://www.slideshare.net/kwahlbin/wcag-21-mobile-accessibility

Building WCAG 2.1 Success Criteria for People with Cognitive Disabilities
  - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QSiNwnkHJesxDXBBy1ERDqhPcnpQBhOUblPLs7bCeAw/

Using personalization and cognitive computing to help accessibility for learning and cognitive disabilities
  - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SwLvN357Xns6g6ZR9332AwJ6C_fFo_JA1BKXx6W_BR0/edit?usp=sharing

ACT Now: Accessibility Conformance Testing for WCAG
  - https://www.slideshare.net/MaryJoMueller1/csun-2017-act-now-accessibility-conformance-testing-for-wcag

The WAI to Web Accessibility: Education & Outreach Update 2017
  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Presentation_at_CSUN_2017_-_CSUN2017_Walk_through_WAI

Best,
~Shawn