Accessibility support database (was: recommended attribute use in hierarchies?)

Apologies for my late response.

The phrase "combinatorics of testing every possible configuration and
test case" reminded me of what the Accessibility Support Database
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/accessibility-support/> was once set up for
(unless my memory is deceiving me). Unfortunately, it is currently
marked as an "unapproved prototype". (The database/infrastructure was
developed as part of the WAI-ACT project <https://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/>,
which ended in September 2014. The source code is on GitHub at
<https://github.com/w3c/wai-axsdb-web>.)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“I drink tea and I know things.”
Falsely attributed to Christophe Lannister.