Re: recommended attribute use in hierarchies?

From: Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 23:10:04 -0800
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Sean Murphy (seanmmur)" <seanmmur@cisco.com>
> On Feb 5, 2017, at 18:05, Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur@cisco.com> wrote:
> The question I would ask, does a screen reader really need to know the type of bullet?

Indeed, I was trying to ask the same question.  Specifically, I was trying to point
out the silliness of a screen reader telling a blind person the color and shape of a
bullet, rather than (say) the numeric level.

-r

 --
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation