Re: Videos - do we need both captions and transcripts?

they are independent of each other

Pre-recorded is contrasted with Live

Synchronized means some at the same time
audio at same time as video  (std movie)
Interaction synchronized with audio  (must do this at that time )  (E.g.   for xyz press enter now)
Interaction  synchronized with  video   (touching things on screen when they appear to have things happen

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu