Re: example of accessible CAPTCHA?

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:33:28 -0600
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I'm surprised (maybe I missed it) that the W3C WAI resource that covers
CAPTCHA wasn't mentioned.  Maybe the wiki needs updating?:

        see
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Captcha_Alternatives_and_thoughts

Generally I advocate for the least amount of responsibility on the end
user because as cognitive and AI computing advances - they are getting
better at emulating end users all the time, and every method that makes it
harder on the end user, usually makes it more inaccessible..
___________
Regards,
Phill Jenkins
+1 512-791-4517 mobile
pjenkins@us.ibm.com
Senior Engineer & Accessibility Executive
IBM Research Accessibility
ibm.com/able
facebook.com/IBMAccessibility
twitter.com/IBMAccess