Re: have projects; need testers, etc.

From: Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:29:06 -0800
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I apologize for any confusion that my posting may have caused.  I
should have mentioned that NONE of these projects have any funding.
Basically, it's all volunteer effort on our parts.

However, if that isn't a problem, we'd love to have any help folks
can offer.  And, if some funding happens to show up, any volunteers
would be in a good position to get some of it.

-r

--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation