From: Rich Morin [mailto:rdm@cfcl.com]
Sent: Friday, 13 January 2017 3:29 AM
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: have projects; need testers, etc.

I'm involved in a few projects that will be using WAI-ARIA and related accessibility standards.  As things develop, we'll be needing folks to test the software, offer advice, etc.  Here are some summaries of the projects; please contact me off-list if anything interests you.

# AxAp (Accessibility Application)

This "personal web server" is intended to improve access to a variety of digital content.  Currently, we're working on presentation of local text files (e.g., CSV data, Markdown, Ruby code) and EPUB documents.

# AxArd (Accessible Arduino)

This AxAp sub-project supports accessible software development, using the Arduino UNO and the Grove System.  It will provide basic editing capability, the ability to compile and load sketches, etc.

# Firestorm

The Firestorm project is developing an open source forum based on the Phoenix Framework and the Elixir programming language.  I've suggested that accessibility should be an explicit goal.  Having some experts on board would be a huge help in making this happen.

-r

 --
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation