Re: Libraries to build web pages.

Great that this discussion is happening.  I was assisting an organization that ran into an issue regarding a template for a website bought by a company that provides domains and selling web templates.  Although the company gives advise ( basic) as to practices to make a website accessible example headings, they don't let customers know many of the templates for purchase are not accessible.

the organization also did not know they needed to purchase an additional feature from the company to edit or insert coding on the template in order to make changes to make their site accessible.

The most interesting thing was when I dug down the company had an accessibility section on their company site providing basic tips on how to make a website accessible.

I thought this was interesting because the company surely knew the importance of making websites accessible but did not supply accessible templates for purchase.

Anyway glad this is being discussed.

Helen

iSent from the Event Horizon