Re: Libraries to build web pages.

Absolutely, I see companies are moving towards using libraries and plugins
rather than coding from scratch. So I completely agree that these
platforms/ frameworks / libraries have to provide accessibility out of the
box. Also, these tools should have ability to flag if there are
accessibility violations while inserting content.

Best,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch