Re: Extra Form Labels

From: Herin Hentry <herinhentry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:24:55 +1000
To: Mehrnaz Ahmadi <mahmadij@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,
The <label> element does not render as anything special for the user.
However, it provides a usability improvement for mouse users, because if
the user clicks on the text within the <label> element, it toggles the
control.

In your case, the Label is not visible and also empty, it will be ignored
by assistive technologies.

Thanks,
Herin