Re: Accessibility of Whiteboard Animations

My thoughts…

if the whiteboard does not add any new information not in the audio — then it is redundant and accessible.
If there IS new information then it would need to be described.  Best way though is to just be sure that information is in the audio (and captions of course)

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu